Last Revision on: 5th Jan 2018
This Policy is incorporated to and considered a part of our Terms and Conditions.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information you provide us with
- We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you post a comment, send us an email, register to our mailing list or otherwise communicate with us and place an order. This information may include your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
- We do not collect personal information from children under 13 years old.
Information we collect through your use of our services
- Similar to different other websites, sanzblog makes use of log files which can include internet protocol (IP) details, browser type, date/time details, number of clicks and movements with the website. The IP addresses are not used or linked with any information that can be liked personally to our users.
- Cookies are small text files that are stored on your browser or device by websites, apps, advertisements, etc.. They may be of different types and served by different entities, all on the Website. The Website may allow third-party cookies (such as in Advertising agency or Google Analytics, woocommerce applied on the Website). Cookies may also endure for different periods of time.
- We also use third party advertisements on the Website to support our activity. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies, web beacons and similar technology when they advertise on our Website, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our Website, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed or similar data. This is generally used for geo-targeting purposes (For example showing Nepal services ads to someone in Nepal) or showing certain ads based on specific sites you have visited (such as showing crypto ads to someone who frequently visits cryptocurrency websites).
Protection of your Information
- We care about your privacy, so we use our best effort to protect your information.
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- In addition, all sensitive/Payment information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect about you:
To Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
To Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
To send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news,
- To personalize and improve the services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- We may share the information we collect about you as only as described in this Policy.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information, if such is collected by us. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information to law enforcement officials, government authorities if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our Terms or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ours or others;
- However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Additionally, We retain the right to share your personal information or information that pertains to you, with appropriate third parties, in the following circumstances
- If during registration you have intentionally provided wrongful or erroneous information;
- If you engaged in any activity that is harmful or may be harmful to us, or any third party, including but not limited to other users, our suppliers or our partners;
- If you used or attempted to use the Website for an illegal act, or an act that is seemingly illegal, or if your use of the Website allows, facilitates, assists or encourages the commission of such acts;
- If you have violated these Terms and Conditions;
- If the sharing of information is required to satisfy an order or decree prescribed by a judicial or administrative authority;
- If the sharing of information is required for the purpose of detecting, preventing or otherwise addressing technical issues, security breaches, or instances of suspected wrongdoings of fraudulent nature.
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list by submitting your email address, we will provide you with our newsletter that may include our news, updates, related product or service information, promotions, commercial offers, etc.
- If at any time you wish to stop receiving such promotional content, please just let us know using the relevant unsubscribe option in the email or on our Website, if exists. or You may contact us at any time to correct or remove any information stored relating to you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
- You can clear cookies any time you want. Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, placing an order a new cookie will be added.
CHANGES TO THE STATEMENT